Time Management for Professionals
As organizations become leaner, people are being asked to
do more with less. From a competitive standpoint, the most successful
individuals and organizations are able to get more accomplished in less time.
Equally important, they are able to focus their attention on getting the right
things done (i.e., results that contribute to organization goals, Client
satisfaction and the bottom line). Time Management for Professionals is a
one-day workshop designed to help people do all of this in a way that actually
enhances your ability to accomplish more of what counts, with a lot less stress.
To help people accomplish more of what counts, with a lot less stress.
- The Magic Clock: Why some of us have more time than others
- Burned Out: The relationship between time management and
- Blind Theft: Identifying time robbers that can add up to an
hour each day
- Twice as Slow: The myths about multi-tasking
- Prioritizing: separating the important from the urgent
- Out of the Blocks: Avoid wasting time at the beginning of
- No Way!: Learning to say “no” without getting fired
- Making it happen: How to ensure better results in less time
- Choose and Go: Selecting and using productivity tips and
- Next Up: Plan for post-workshop application
Managers and individual contributors responsible for achieving results
in a in a time-constrained environment